Thought bout it for the whole of my awake hours, I figure that if i dun wan myself to fall down hard, i could hypnotise myself on the results i could get. Math wun be in. Would expect a E for gp and econs, D for chem? Though i would very much want a C for gp and econs and a B for chem, and a possible E for math, I must still face the reality right? =( Okie, from now on, DEE, DEE, DEE will be on my mind till the D Day. I really hope i will not fall so hard.. Counting 4 days left!!! =s
Sometimes the snow falls down in june,
Sometimes the sun moves round the moon,
And when i thought the chance had pass,
You go and save the best for last.
- you save the best for the last by john elton. =)
Labels: D Day.
