This week has been a busy one for me. Not forgetting a demoralized one. Went to have my FTP on tues. Out with gannie on numerous occasions. Watched hes just not that into u (like finally), applied for all 3 unis with zero factor of satisfaction. Not forgetting dunno how many achievements essays i have to type out and the number of trees meiling and i have killed at meiwen's hse. And the number of foods meiling gobbled ate. And the NUS mini tour i had with yong and gan plus the fun time talking with erika. I swear its awesome and she never change eh. And on sat, the Indo concert held at NUS again. YES. again. Plus the late night out at Thiong bahru plaza plus the gym today. Hell, i nearly cant breathe. =s
Throughout this week, its been tiring. I seldom have time for myself. To think through the path i want. After talking to people and reading blogs, uni doesnt seems appealing to me now. I can barely survive in MI with spoon feedings from tutors. What makes me so sure that i can survive at those high independent level? After letting yong and gan to read my achievements thing, i cant say i'm happy about it. I cant deny that my english have dropped. Or has it never been improved? Ohwells, i dun think i'm ready for all that in uni. Worst, i dun think i can handle. Could this be the reason for my insonmia? i hate it.
On a side track, my sis went to the swimming pool alone. Yup. I went to the gym while shes there in the pool all alone. Watching other kids play and have their parents by their side. I wonder if she'll detest my mom or me for leaving her there. But, its still her decision to go. I guess the taste of freedom is too irresistable to her coz apparently, she is still there at the swimming pool while i am here at home typing all these. I must say she's brave for her age to do things alone. Sometimes, I wonder if i'm the one taking care of her or she's the one taking care of me.
Why should i follow the crowd when my heart is not?
I swear its hard to do things the way i want.
The life I yearn is so far, so far.
The obstacles is so huge, so demoralizing.
I can see it, but I cant reach it.
Who will be there to give me a push, a pull?
When I know that that effort,
Will guide me through. =)
Labels: obstacles, sister