<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23279766?origin\x3dhttp://hopeless-sicko.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hopeless-sicko .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Being a teacher is really tiring. I have to plan what to do with them after the examination period. Now, I'm like totally clueless about what to let them do during arts and cooking classes. To plan for something that interest them and not let them make a huge mess out of the centre is really a near impossible thing. zz

Ohwells, yest met up with estee and carolyn. Was supposed to meet with my ex colleauge may but!! she was down with a fever. So, I went with these two dearlies and rock JP's swensen. I swear my glutton's stomach took over me and i gobbled the entire main course and a nutty mighty. Zzz. I look a lot like a pregnant lady. Haha. Ohwells, I'm now looking forward to going pub with Gannie on friday night and to taking my corsets soon!! Haha. Not to mention a dinner plus movie with The Ms!! =))